Monday, November 10, 2008

Frustration

So, I have learned over and over again to never trust anything the army says, but after this week, I am filled with internal rage and hatred for them. I try not to hang on to what they tell me, but when your husband has been gone for 15 months and is due home within a week, and they keep changing the day, its very frustrating. Not only do I know nothing, HE knows nothing which is not very promising. I dont understand why every day feels like an eternity when we just made it through 65 weeks. Which is 455 days give or take a few. And yet 6 days feels like death. Plus no one knows anything so 6 days may just be an absurd number I have created in my head so make it seem like less than a week. Well I dont know, the army is stupid, they do things the most backward way, there is just too many people involved.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0