Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 1

Well, I guess I can just jump right in. Do to the high demand of my thoughts, I have decided to post a blog. Just a quick recap of the past year. My husband is deployed, my dog is big, and Im a graphic designer, so on to today. I did the most horrible thing today, something that no one should ever have to do, and that is clean a toilet that you do not even use. I have a guest bathroom and in preparation for Jon's return I have been slowly cleaning every inch of the house and today was toilet day. It was quite gross, and you know they should really make something for the hinges around the toilet, that gets grimy and you have to resort to a toothbrush and if you dont have an old one, then you're just SOL. Other than that, I almost broke my hip trying to make my great dane Kirra get in the bath tub and after she knocked me down and stepped on me for the 5th time I resorted to a sponge bath. She didnt enjoy it at all. I spent the rest of the day shopping for winter clothes with my friend Jess and her sister Rose, plus our little tag along Isaiah (who is 1). Tomorrow is kitchen day on my cleaning list and it should be just as great.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0